Wednesday, November 18, 2009

a tuesday

hugging you makes my heart skip a beat
kissing you makes my heart heat
I miss you. ):



me and nise waited for kei till 1pm plus..
when he arrived, he told me to wait at the lif.
so i went down to get him
mana tau
he went up to find me
lol..

was lucky to find a taxi in front of us
took to 1u and went to TGV to get tickets for 3.30.
we walked around finding a place to eat our lunch
but when we ordered, we noticed it was already 3.30
halfway Issac (kei's bff) haha came and visited us
ta bao our food and went for the movies
2012 was not that bad lar i guess
It dint make me cry so i rate it 6/10
quite boring also anyway.

buy bra from La Senza HAHA. xD
went to BR for banana split:

Then we continued walking around finding for the stuff kei wants..
walk walk walk walk
walk into shops to camwhore and stuff. xD
found the shop Deeper & Harder
sounds so wrong.

lala couple.

kei found a shirt in Kitschen but mana tau not enough money. XD
I was willing to pay part of the shirt for him first cause his awards night is on Thursday and I want him to look good. :)
if he does wear his softhard shirt I will give him one good slap.
then called dad to come pick us up
went to our place for awhile and he went home. ):
cant bare to see him go off...


went and cook maggie mee with denise
tried out our starbucks tee and camwhore. 8D




dad said i can come back to KL after the injection!
omg whee!~ xD


xoxo,
bell

No comments:

Post a Comment