Thursday, November 26, 2009

2a3 (2009) Thank you

After 1 whole year in 2A3
I would like to say Thank you to those who looked after me. :')
we joked together, run together, scream at each other, slap each other, scold each other, and lain lain together.
I thank my teacher Cikgu Aishah for always pinching me, scolding me, hitting my butt etc etc etc. :D
plu also the girls:


Left: rui
Right: Nini

Rui: Thank you for being a good daughter. T_T Always there to scold me lol. Sorry for all the bad bad mistakes that mommy did. Sorry but still no pocket money for you kakakaka! Enjoy your life with your new boyfriend who is also your brother (lol) oh yea sorry about the picture, I noticed that I dint finish your hand haha. XD No glasses very hard to see.


Nini: NINI GOH PEI NI! YO YO YO YO YO YO YO hahahah. XD you dont complain about the drawing of you har, this will probably be the last drwaing. ): Thank you for spending the whole year with me (not) I remember the day I smack your butt then you shouted my name and chase after me XD I was damn scared of you hahah. I miss miss you hitting me, disturbing me, and lain lain me. xD Can't be in the same class with you next year.. HAIH.




NOW,

THE GUYS!!






sorry sorry too lazy. Just woke up. lol

Zhen De:
Thank you for being a good son. The best son. :) better than kai. I wish when I have a son next time, I want him to be just like you. :D Truthful, very guai... but studies not that good. XD Thank you thank you for being there with me. :)

Yun Hao:
YUN HAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I will always remain calling you like this and running to hug you. XD And you will do the *shiver* action. Hahhahaha thank you for teaching me maths when I dont know but when you teach I still dont understand.

Jess:
I donno lah but you very weird one. XD I cant tell if your a mature or immature guy. Times you are serious and times your childish. hmmm. You always try hard in exams and studies. :) Keep up the good work OK? And soon you will achive the goal you want. :)

Manson:
Thank you for the pizza on my last day. T_T Even tho I dont like the pizza, I still like teh cheeseeeeee. For all I know, your going to be in the same class with me next year lol. Keep studying hard YAH. XD You are my best annoying classmate ever!


xoxo,
bell

No comments:

Post a Comment