Sunday, November 22, 2009

Time dont always stop

Hmm I'm back to JB now and it seems really boring and lonely here..
got my shots in church yesterday and my arm is hurting like shit. ):
starting to have headache but no fever yet.
I miss him alot now that I'm 4 hours away from him..
feels so lonely and quiet here everyday at home..
yet the Digi line here sucks badly and also him calling me everyday is really expensive..
wish time would stop and just remain on tuesday forever..
but too bad..

so I thought of writting a poem
since I have not been using my brain lately.


Keiffer James,

mostly at times,
your jokes are lame,
but every words,
gives me fame.
I have lots of bad sides,
but you dint said any,
you said I'm perfect in your sight,
I miss that smile every morning.
plruking everyday,
facebook all the way,
every reply you post,
oh noes.
keiffer, keiffer, keiffer james,
next year I'm gonna miss you like heck.
bee I miss you everyday,
you never fail at making me say,

I love you




ahhh. I'm gonna update something else later.
later lah. XD

xoxo,
bell

No comments:

Post a Comment