Friday, November 13, 2009

November 13 2009

exams are over baby!!


went to school,
same time as always
see my sweet gang (classmate and not)
then they told me manson bought pizza. I was shocked he actually bought pizza wei. XD
mana tau he actually bought it for me. *touched*
so he asked me to take the very first slice of the pizza (of cause some of the slices are gone, eaten by him)
but then we all ate happily and went to class
art paper 1 was shit
maths paper 1 was fine.
oh yah plus:



*show off*
i won 3rd place is scrabble
i know it sucks cause some guy cheated in the competition
the teacher like, helped him
and there is no such word "xo" in the dictionary lor.
fudge.

yeah but
its better than nothing. O:
phew finally i can relax.
cant wait for tuesday. watching 2012.
also going out window shopping with nise and also out with kei. :)
:) :) :)


xoxo,
bell

No comments:

Post a Comment