Sunday, November 22, 2009

simple update- 22112009

I missed FLELE alot.
I downloaded her again. :)
Her name is Chito btw ( I named it LAWL. long ago)


So for this week holiday,
I'm gonna spend most of my time
on the internet
or ps2. (lifeless)
so if anyone wants to go out please come find me (JB only.)
After this week I'm off to Cambodia (wheeeeeeeeeeeee)
come to think of it, I need to buy stuff. D:
lol someone please call me out. T_T

Dad said we'r going Langkawi before Christmas
I was really 'wtf'
kei's going back to hes hometown (KK) on Christmas!
lol another year of lonely Christmas in KL.
Reason why the trip is before Christmas is because brothers wanna go clubbing and parties on Christmas..
right..

mom is coming back on Wednesday
if some of you are thinking why am I still in JB
mom asked me not to go down to KL for the whole week.
another point
she don't wanna pay another person's flight ticket
right..


come to think of it
right now I have kei in my life
seems that I kinda changed my mood alot..
without him:
I would probably be dead by now
I've always wanted to commit suicide but with him now,
no point of doing it.
also, I would probably not get number 1 in class
getting good grades.
without him,
probably next year I would drop class..
he gave me the support and love
for me to study and helping me in some (SOME)
he's leaving next year...
without him,
my phone will be very lonely
without him,
my hand would have scars..
Thank you bee
for always being there for me
also there when I was crying yesterday..
Love you
and God bless.


ahh my arm still hurts
and itch now. T_T

xoxo,
bell

No comments:

Post a Comment