Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ring Ding Dong

lover fool with his salmon!

SUP!


it's a Wednesday today. Wow, that's fast.
I've been tired lately..
Mom woke up late today and I was late for school again.
Sadly, each of us need to meet up with that idiotic counselling teacher
again she continues on with the "show off, stupid, lazy, noisy" topic of hers
saying

Teacher: what, think your 3A2 so you can come late? Don't think I don't know you! All you do in class is talk talk talk. Never paying attention, if you want to come late to school everyday, might as well don't come at all! All the students in the front class only know how to show off! but actually you all are stupid students! Whats your excuse now for being late!?

me: My mom's sick today.

Teacher: *pause for 10sec*.... SEE HERE! Second warning! Means your always late last time for your first warning!

me: yeah, but that's like, so long ago.

Teacher: *pause again for 10sec* I dont want to see you again!


rofl. She's trying to make me in the wrong :3
I wish I could report her to our new vice headmaster.
saying,

"encik lim, I need counseling ): Our counseling teacher saying negative stuff about us making me more negative."

Right,
Anyway, this teacher don't even teach me.
and I don't think she even walk pass my class.
cause she only lock herself in the counseling room. ;D
I don't talk in class.
Ok i do,
but I focus too ok.
what makes her think I talk
does she even teach me? nop!


Yesss. The last time I was late because I sat in emily's car. She was like, scolding me non-stop without letting me explain why I was late.
So pissed off with that teacher. :\







To release my anger.
would you like to share some Swedish meatballs?




xoxo,
bell

No comments:

Post a Comment