Wednesday, August 11, 2010

11082010

G'day!
It's the first day of puasa. It's a holiday in JB. :3
Trials are gone! only thing left is pmr!
I'm so tired. Tho i din't really study for trials.. But all I can do is do my best!
I dont like forcing myself.

My friends decided to pile up some cash to get me a hedgehog.
At first i demanded for a psp rofl. But it's too expensive hehe.
So hedgehog it is but I plan to get one myself with me and kei.
I feel bad using their money. But Joshua said:

"its not like you forced us to"

Still. :)
I dont feel nice using their rm5. haha..


Pmr is on 5th of October for 1 week.
I'll be back by then!



I dont know what else to blog about.

yes the hedgehog!

I would want to name it FER.
keiffer named it fur at first.
but fer sounds nicer. XD
I want fer as soon as possible. ):
and keiffer too la. <3


xoxo,
bell

No comments:

Post a Comment