Sunday, August 29, 2010

Koreans gone wild

Hi guys!
To those korean k-pop groups, heres a post for u? :D
I dont really listen to individual k-singers. :\
So i have no idea about them.
But this post main idea is that post of the K-pop band members have changed their style.
is it the wild season now?
They have transformed from cutesy to wild one. O_O
lets start:



Tiffany from SNSD

I like her new short hair tho. xD
she's so sexy in Run Devil Run.
I dint know her till Marcus told me it was her.
googled and went OMG-usher




Lee Taemin from SHINee

I cant find any good pictures of his mushroom head. :\
but that works good as well.
Taemin's the dance leader in SHINee. :3
watching him in Lucifer is.. XD



Krystal from f(x)
her hair in nu ABO.
I just noticed she's holding something in the 2nd pic..
stares.



SULLI from f(x)
too bad thats not her..
permenent hair?
cause when I watched nu ABO live, her hair was long and black. ):
But the hair in the live video looks much much better on her. :3


Theres more tho but im lazy now.
I'm currently in Penang. yes penang.
"WHAT ABOUT KL"

I went back KL on saturday morning @7am
and thennnnnnnn.
my aunty called up saying my grandma fainted at home.
So we went back to KL
and rushed to penang with kenny and jon.
wahhhhhh so tired.
Yeah my grandma..
Her high blood was so high
that the blood vassel burst.
and now, shes in coma.


Operating her,
70% chances that she may NOT survive the operation.
10% chances that she may wake up from coma.

but right now, she's just..half awake?
if aunty dont want to take care of her,
mom's bringing her back to KL and get a maid to take care.
Grandma, please accept Jesus into your heart. :'(



xoxo,
bell

No comments:

Post a Comment