Monday, October 26, 2009

SMILE TO THE WORLD! (:

GOOD MORNING WORLD!

I woke up with a headache today and clicked on the tabs on my mozilla as the same as yesterday..
and the day after..
but anyway I would always check the nuffnang project alfa competition tho..
but today!
TODAY

I checked the page today..




I WON 5TH PLACE! <3

my prizes are:
  • Adidas A3/ Rimmel London/ Montagne Jeuneese Pack worth RM150
  • 5 tickets to Pyramid Ice worth RM100
  • 2 tickets to all Sunway Theme Parks for a day worth RM180

OMG I WAS SO DAMN HAPPY. 8D
it was the "A happy kennysia morning" post which got me on the list! :')
then I went to check my nuffnang account..
and....

EARNINGS!

wow I'm starting to love nuffnang to death!
I LOVE IT!
and him



THANK YOU NUFFNANG.
Now I shall wait for them to call/email/contact me.
off to school!



xoxo,
bell

No comments:

Post a Comment