Saturday, October 31, 2009

31102009

Skipped church today because I have a bad bad flu plus cough..
because of my flu, its giving me a headache..
after lunch dad send me home so i can rest
then he came home and said we'r going shopping
i was like..
"uh.....ok"

Dint buy much today haha
daddy took me to topshop and i guess the only thing i can fit into is the Petite corner
if your thinking what is that, its for the short people. XD
tired on a shirt and i nod a daddy
he took out cash to pay for me
<3!



looks plain, but i like! 8)
rm103.00 LOLOL



I want this pants. ): high waist..

after shopping dad took me to facial
face now is damn smooth ahaha and then daddy packed nasi lemak for me
i love you daddy. xD

well wanna rest..
k's out celebrating halloween while i'm home blogging~
ah well.


xoxo,
bell

No comments:

Post a Comment