Tuesday, January 4, 2011

School Starts Now

And because of that, I'm using kenny's computer and Paint to blog.
School started just yesterday and i was nervous going to a new school.


Tho a few girls made me feel welcome there so I got comfortable after a while.
We had to sit in the hall for the whole freakin day.
my legs were in pain.
and seriously pain okay. D:



Anyways today we were splited to our class
Not too bad.


Tho if i do transfer to seksyen 5 first,
Mei Lee will be lonely aww. D: hope she gets transfered too.

Thanks to me new friends that made me feel welcome there:
Jenn Ning.
Jasmine.
Alicia.
Dayathri? is that how you spell? XD
Selena.
Meera? correct?

Dayathri reminds me of Harsha. chubby chubby cute cute and crazy ngehhehe.
none reminds me of nise tho. kecik kecik. XD

xoxo,
bell

No comments:

Post a Comment