Wednesday, January 12, 2011

School again.

after 1 week, and 51 more weeks to go.
I'm still oh-so-sleepy every morning in school.
going to school in daze everyday, i need coffee one day.






Oh, I've been selected as assistant monitor (TWICE) and I am a terrible one.
Tho i'm still trying to figure out my teachers tables.
so dear schoolmates/classmates;
if you ask me, this is your answer:

Well, yesterday there were some teacher announcing something bout 4science2 and 4vocational thing. I thought maybe is the form teacher or something?
and soon some guy called me to go meet a teacher and there was a meeting just now. they were actually calling for the class monitor and the assistant.
so teacher asked:

"didnt you come for the meeting just now?"

my respond:


BTW. The first monitor was Syazwan. and it was changed to Izzat and then to Megat now.
THANK GOD Megat is useful. We left the red book in class and he went walk back all the way to class to get it. If it was syazwan or izzat, i would have to do the job. >__>

so now. after school, i do this:

ahhh. so much easier now.
BTW, i said i was appointed as assistant, twice.
the first time, whole class voted for me. :\
and when some of the science 1 students came into our class,
we voted again for assistant and monitor etc..
I kena.. Again.


xoxo,
bell

No comments:

Post a Comment