Friday, May 14, 2010

Thunder, Lighting, Boom, Boom.

Today after CF, rain was like pouring really hard.
Had a short shelter when I went to find Miss Hew.
In order to get to the "foyer" I had to run from the hallway all the way there.
But getting pissed at the rain wont help.


So duh, no choice, I ran.
but once I went out into the rain,
a random lighting stroked near by.
I can feel the vibration of the thunder.

So I took shelter again and wait.
I continue running and again when I got out,
it strikes again.

So scary.
Someone up there must really hate me.


by the way,
the choir group is canceled due to no one staying back yesterday
(well duh, they had it last minute)
Who would want to stay back when they just randomly tell you that
"oh, today we have gather you here for our first practice. But also, we got one day. So it's our last practice too, so please stay back after school"

HAR?

anyway, canceled. :3



xoxo,
bell

No comments:

Post a Comment