Monday, May 17, 2010

Teacher's day.

Yes.. teacher's day.

Thought it would be a great day.
Thought lah.
First I arrived at school.
Yes and we went in.
I can feel my stomach crying for help to go home.
But I stayed.


After awhile, Geraldine and Ting.
Of cause would to mix around with Shafiq and Ong.
Typical.
And well, I followed Yuan, nini, Joshua, Yun Hao. etc.
But of cause, the loneliness comes back fast.
All alone again.
Typical.
I saw ah bing (some guy harhar. whom I donno of but I do, in FB. Internet these days huh)
I saw him walking around alone.
He's sometimes alone. :\
Thought of going over to say hi.
shy. harhar. typical..

went into the hall. Leon plugged in his speakers.
And blast some music.
The only time which I was actually surounded by people.
well duh. I'm shouting. Who won't noticed.
yes, Got this weird feeling of being surounded by guys.
makes me feel.. as im fishing.
But these are old friends. Great people.
For awhile.
Yes, screaming to TH songs, Ke$ha, Black eye Peas..
And Lily Allen. F*** you.


Then I decided to go to the toilet.
Ahh yes. walking there alone.
For some reason.
I enjoyed being alone for a moment.
It feels relaxing.
But I din't dare to walk pass by the people I know.
Weird feeling. yes..typical for me.


wasted my time in school.
i should have stayed home and rest.
Yes, I still hate school.
but being alone just now.
I feel great.


xoxo,
bell



No comments:

Post a Comment