Friday, April 30, 2010

Pathways.

In malaysia, goverment schools. -_-
during form4 we have like 4 streams to choose.
It depends on what your ambition
for Science, includes like bio, chemistry, physics.... etc etc.
Accounts, economy.. err.. idk. mostly about maths and counting.
Art? history, music, literature and stuffs.
So..

My mom really wants me to go into Science.
Actually.
All parents wants their kids to get into Science.
They said like
"oh, science class students are always "smarter" wor"
and they consider Art streams students are much more er..
"stupid"
because the subjects their taking is much more easier than science
a.k.a, lazy.
my mom is forcing me to go into science stream.
but I'm not planning to be some vetenarian, doctor, lawyer?
why bother learning stuffs when it's not gonna relate to my ambition? O_o
btw, I have 2 ambitions.

1 is to be a Interior designer
(my dad laughed when i told him...)
2 is to open a nice bakery. I enjoy baking
(tho I've never baked before, but its very enjoyable. ok once.)


Most people think that WOW.
Science class students are all high class and stuff, being smart while Art streams students are all lazy.
Most people say that Science and Account stream leads to a brighter future while art? lousy.
If that is true.
Then Jonathan won't be a fashion designer.
See, even my mom's proud of him.
Thanks to Art Stream.
Kenny was also in art. (1A for pmr only ha..)
but now his taking up Mass Com. doing well.

So who says that science and accounts got a brighter future.
It depends on what we plan to be when we'r older.
of cause we do change our ambitions, but we need to make a decision now.
for the better.

I disagree about going to Science stream..
cuz i suck at science.
I really donno.
I hate science, so much stuff to remember for the stupid compound.
no offence to those who like chemistry (like jesmyn, siao eh)
except for chapter 4 i'm ok. Sperm + egg = us yay!
but plants are shit. >_>


Then again, i would not like going into accounts.
I get headache when I see numbers.
I do try my best in exams, getting 75% for maths
but mom still not happy with my results
wants me to get A so i can go into science.
But counting is a big headache for me
I CAN do it.
With my calculator lah.
correct? XD I made that question up.

Then again, I love drawing.
I'm halfway enjoying history? OMG. xD
ok I still hate Geo.
and love baking.
plan to take up culinary art. <3
who says that Art streams have like, a small choice of ambition to choose from?
They have lots of jobs to choose from depending on their attitude and personality.
they got
teachers, nurses, counselors, social workers, community workers,
Law, Political Science, Business,
TV, Radio, Newspapers, acting, singing, writing, art, designing, music, etc.

I wanted to be a teacher once.
Mom said to me;
"do you know that a teacher job is the most lousy job?"
I was like, wth. >_> ok nvm.
I dont mind a nurse but i cant stand injections.
oh but designing and culinary is good. :)



I really wan't to go into Arts.
pray?

What about you?



xoxo,
bell

1 comment:

  1. hye..i also got problem like u when im in school..need to choose science or acc or art summore..but i end up taking science bcoz dont 1 ppl to look down to me and guess wut, i got into matric taking life science and got repeat..i regret that i ddnt listen to my heart but followed others..now im in business study n i think this is wut i want actlly..so i think u r very gud in drawing, juz look at all ur cartoon..i know u will choose the right path 4 ur life..u r right, nothing's wrong with art..every stream has its own lvl,cnnot said this is easy n the others are not..well, nice blog..^_^

    ReplyDelete