Friday, April 23, 2010

Madam, pink


Good morning.

OOOHHHh. T__T
I'm having like a super bad bad bad bad bad bad headache!
right now, I feel like hitting my head against the wall.
ohhhh. T_T

BTW. If you add me in facebook, you should noticed that I'm still posting stuff on my walls.
Yes, I said I wont be online.
but I failed.
Anyway kei's gonna change my password so I can't log in. -__-
oh well.

Oh like my drawing above? :D
hahahah, took me some time to figure out how to do the make up thingie.
I used cheap photoshop 7.0.
still my lover.
I don't care bout your..your..
CS3? etc etc etc.
BLUEK. -_-

uhh, YEAH! Shanice opened a blogshop.
Shopping with Passion <<



ok, I donno why, but MSN hates me..
Can't on it and IDK why. ):



wooo. headache's back.
off.


xoxo,
bell

No comments:

Post a Comment