Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sukan 2010

Woke up, geraldine picked me to school.
got my name tag and was in Bryan's group with Yun Hao.
started out boring.. etc
then we "oh beh som" to see who's gonna go patrolling around half of the field.
sadly I lost.

walked walked walked and then walked back to the station.
just in time, someone fainted.
nice.

after one,
another one came.
and more
and more
and moree..

most of them fainted because..
they dint eat breakfast.
nice.

Oh theres this fat malay girl
the team member passed her to me and I support her to the shaded area..
she walked so fast lol that i asked her to slow down.
then halfway there, she fell.
almost on me but i pushed her the other side. xD
so heavy. xD

then just fan them and give water etc..
tired.
ran around while havin period is no good. @@
could have died.

but anyway quite fun for Kecemasan group.
ahh so sleepy

Liang who?

xoxo,
bell

No comments:

Post a Comment