Monday, February 1, 2010

31012010

HELLO ALL :3
thanks for all the wishes on my birthday. :D
had kindda of a good time with bro and hes gf in genting lol. I can masuk outdoor theme park for free :3 cuz its meh bday!
lol.. went back home and kei came over. passed me gifts and mom send us to Amcorp Mall to have a drink. Then walked around the mall donno how many millions time till bro arrives. went to Pavillion and went michelangelo's for dinner.

Dad ordered 2 plates of softshell crabs. T-T so awesome.
took some pics while we wait..

Me and grandma


Eve (bro's gf), Kenny and Mom. lol

and finally, food's here:

me and mom: Cod Fish. :D Dont remember the name.. too long. xD


kei's and grandma's!
Pollo Alla Marsala!


huh, eve, kenny and dad's... if not mistaken, lamb?


GANG:

send kei home and open up my present from kei. :3


Full stuff. :D teddy bear and chocolates.

then kei told me to open up the chocolate box.
huh so i did?
and tadaa:
oh! :D

whats inside?
a beautiful necklace.

other than these he gave me a ring which i cant wear lol.. and one of hes tee which im using as PJs. XD
yeah good bday i guess. enjoyed. :D
and extremely full.


xoxo,
bell

No comments:

Post a Comment