Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Another year.

MAY LOL.

School has been so stressful, I cant seem to cope with some subjects.
I need tuition but most tuition centers are really fast and I doubt I can even understand what are they even teaching.
June is approaching soon and that means my holidays are coming.
Had in mind about going back to JB to work to earn money but got lots of work to do..


I cant wait to finish my damn SPM soon.
I've gained so much weight ever since exams has been stressful.
 Well since it's a new year, I am going to post my wishlist for myself so i can remember lol.


1. Love Keiffer MORE
2. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
3. Journey
4. Final Fantasy XIII & XIII-2
5. Improve weak subjects
6. New phone, Nok died.
7. ANY GAME LAH.
8. Raise Duchess well

Not much this year.. heh, but real expensive.
well, until next time.

xoxo,
bell

No comments:

Post a Comment