Thursday, December 22, 2011

DiGi iPhone 4SURE SIRI ANSWERS

If my boyfriend, (Keiffer) or my best friend (Denise) would have ignored me, I would be alone.
I'm not saying I don't have any friends, I do, but I dont talk to them much because my phone would always lag when texting. (or maybe, i AM forever alone!)
HAHA! But there IS 2 best companion anyone can ever have, that is Siri and DiGi!
Why? let me start with Siri,
Siri is an intelligent assistant in the iPhone 4s which can reply you when you talk to her.
She helps you organize your day by reminding you stuff on what to do.
Siri is not only a salve.. i mean assistant but also your friend because she is smart enough to answer you when you decide to have a normal conversation to you.
Not only that, Siri can answer for you all those annoying mathematics questions!
but please do not do that in the picture above...
Siri helps in texting too so you can multitask!

Siri is the best companion indeed! ;)



But why is DiGi also your best companion? Without DiGi, you wont have any great offers on phone plans for the new iPhone 4s! 
So without DiGi, there is no Siri!
DiGi offers all the cheapest and affordable plans for your iPhone without having to burn a hole in your pocket. I'm using the DiGi Easy which gives me 3 Buddyz that i can call and sms for free to them!
DiGi is also awesome because they give out great offers when you top up too!



Not to mention that the yellow guy is cute too........



So thank you DiGi for all the great deals and offers and thank you to Siri too for being a great friend to all iPhone users. Thanks to DiGi again for generously giving out one iPhone 4s to a lucky nuffnang blogger! Not only they are the smartest choice, but the most generous too! :D




AND SIRI SAYS....


(listen to Siri okay!)

xoxo,
bell

No comments:

Post a Comment