Saturday, July 24, 2010

A sleep update

2nd of August 2010


PMR TRIALS JENG JENG JENG.
Today was Larian Perdana (marathon) I'm part of the st.john so I was thrown at Check point 32 with Olivia (guy's path)
It started off with rain for 5min and the girls took off.
Its sad that I cant see the girls run. ):
But then the guys came running lol..
after the last 2 passed us, we were the first team to go back to school 8D
Then it was prize giving and lucky draw. The usual.

BTW, these are my plan for next week:

Tuesday I'll be going back to KL after school.
Wednesday I'll be moving house. (PJ to Melawati!)
Thursday I'll be back to JB.
Saturday, flight at 8.30am. Flying alone back to KL and off to sunway
MTV World Stage! wheeee.
Sunday follow dad back.
Monday trials.
OMG AND IM SO RELAXED.






I need to study! O_O





xoxo,
bell

No comments:

Post a Comment