Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Art

My friend told me that tomorrow's art test, the question paper's gonna come out in objectives. no drawing for this year... ):
come to think of it, our art teacher dint gave us any notes at all. (unlike last year)
thought I would check my notes for art and sadly. EMPTY. ):

Got stuff lah, just that I don't think its enough to cover it, the notes are all just craps.
(example; whats the name of the lines and a picture)


If there's nothing to study, how the hell do I ace my arts!?



Yes our super cool art teacher, mohdnor, (or mohamad nor) a.k.a, our school discipline teacher.. like omg, he just comes into class, look at us and say:
"i got stuff to do, so do your own work"


and leaves.
phail 1 subject probably?
try my luck tmr. ):

last day of exam tomorrow! :D

xoxo,
bell

No comments:

Post a Comment