Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stay Close, Dont Go.

background for the psp. :3
I forgotten the username for the person who owns this
i'll try to find it again.

How are you all?
Its been a long time since I've blog *even kei marah me*
so so.
School's okay till now.
homeworks are hell. coming in everyday. T_T
CCA was boring. very.
I'm the only sad chinese girl in the permainan tradisional. gee.
I dont remember any events that happened during the time im away from this blog.
btw all, I'm gonna change my url link.
again.
sorry lah. lolz.
maybe lah.




currently downloading Harvest Moon Boy And Girl for psp.
Innocence life made me format the psp.
no patapon.
sob.

link sucks now.
jonathan's here in JB and keeps using my com.
i dont like him
asking me to get off the com.
like its his.
be like kenny and wait for your damn turn. >_>



looking at my utorrent speed going up and down.
sigh,
malaysia internet speed sucks.
why
why
why. T_T

bought a new multicard reader.
check out my plurk page at the side for the pic. <3


I need to do some shopping.
about to die at home.

thats all for now.

byebye.

xoxo,
bell


No comments:

Post a Comment